REAL BRITISH DEFENCE.
As has become unfortunately
obvious in light of recent events in London, where a serving British soldier
was brutally butchered in a British street in broad daylight, and the increased
threat of extremist violence in nearly every town and city in this land, it is
becoming obvious that the major threat to our country, families and way of life
is not from any foreign land, but from within our borders.
Despite the sound bites of
the so-called "main parties" it is blatantly obvious that they cannot
protect the British people in their own homeland.
There are many reasons for
- The intelligence services and police are incapable of fighting this
battle on equal terms with the extremists due to stringent restrictions
forced upon them by politicians and a totally out of touch judiciary.
- The law-abiding citizenry of this country are afraid of reporting
concerns for fear of being branded a bigot or a fascist.
- Our world leading experts in counter terrorism and internal
security are tied up in foreign lands, fighting wars with that are of no
concern to this country but purely in the interests of the political
classes and the merchant banks.
- Deliberate lies and misinformation from the politicians as to the
real threat this country faces from dissidents already ensconced in
British communities and the failure to apprehend and expel such
"terror cells" quickly.
To counteract this threat,
we must introduce the following policies:
- Ensure the British judiciary act purely in the British interest
without any foreign interference.
- Re introduce true free speech in this nation where any citizen can
express his concerns or issues without the threat of media assassination
or being labelled.
- Get our lads home! Our defence forces to remain in our country.
Only when a direct threat to this nation or one of our dependencies occurs
should our armed services be deployed abroad.
- Use the extremely skilled experts currently working in foreign
lands for foreign governments to root out all enemies of our way of life
and imprison or expel them before any citizen is hurt or injured in any
way. Prevention is better than cure!!
Surely the whole remit of
our defence forces must be that they defend the British first and last. We must
stop fighting other countries wars for them, sacrificing British blood for the
wealth and power of politicians and merchant banks that are totally indifferent
to the welfare of our nation.
NBU defence officer