NBU TEN POINTS FOR ACTION
1. The establishment by legal and constitutional methods during a General Election of a British Fascist Government of National Unity. The use of national referenda to reflect the declared will of the British people.
2. The building of a Corporate State in Britain composed of corporations of workers, employers and consumers all running British industry harmoniously in the national interest, instead of sectional vested interests. Higher wages, lower prices, increased pensions and equal pay for women. ‘Make Money the Servant and Not the Master of the People’.
3. Put Britain First in a United European Family of Nations. We stand for European spiritual unity so that Europe stands as one, in face of common enemies. The holding of a referendum to let the British people to decide whether they wish Britain to remain a member of the European Union.
4. An end to mass immigration to protect British worker’s jobs, housing, education, health services and social welfare. The promotion of realism, love and concern for British and European Civilisation not race hatred.
5. To encourage consumers to Buy British goods and foodstuffs, to save jobs and to support Britain’s economy.
6. The restoration of law and order and tougher sentences for serious criminal offences.
7. The conservation of our green and pleasant countryside with heavy fines for pollution and litter, and a ban on overbuilding on green belt land. Support for organic farming, small traditional family farms and higher standards of animal welfare.
8. The strengthening of Britain’s national defences and armed forces, with a British nuclear deterrent independent of NATO.
9. A Foreign Policy of putting British national interests first, an end to interference in the internal affairs of countries overseas and the promotion of World Peace.
10. Civil and Religious Liberty for all.